Sussex India Scholarship (2018)
This scholarship is available for students from India who get admission in the eligible masters course at Sussex. The scholarship is of £3,500 towards tuition fee.
The Sussex scholarship is awarded to those who apply for a full time Masters.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must:
· be an Indian national
· be classified as overseas for fee purposes
· have the finances to support his/her living and other expenses in Sussex
· have accepted an offer to study an eligible masters course at Sussex.
Who is not eligible
Students who are already awarded another Sussex scholarship i.e. Chancellor‘s Masters Scholarship or Sussex Graduate Scholarship. In addition to this, the students who are going to study the following courses are also not eligible for this scholarship. The courses include:
· Corruption, Law, and Governance LLM
· Development Studies MA
· Early Years in Education MA
· Globalisation, Business, and Development MA
· Governance, development, and Public Policy
· Master degree in Social Work
· Power, Participation, and Social change MA
· Poverty and Development MA
· PGCE courses
· Schools Direct Teaching Courses
· Any other Master funded by the Research Councils
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 1 August, 2018.
The students who seek to apply for this scholarship must accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course and submit their declaration online in order to receive the scholarship. The students must allow sufficient time for their Masters application to be considered before the deadline. They also must have sufficient time to obtain a visa to study at Sussex
IELTS band requirements for the international students
In terms of IELTS, there are three levels of entry requirements:
Higher: a very small number of courses require an IELTS band score of 7.0 overall with at lest 6.5 in each module.
Standard: 6.5 overall bands with at least 6 in each module.
Lower: for PG degrees in Physics and Maths, and PG diploma in International Teacher Education, the requirement is 6 bands overall with no less than 6 in each module.
For more info visit at https://www.touchstoneedu.com/